Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- ReBloom Azalea
- Garden Debut
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Azaleas are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Prefers slightly acidic well drained soils. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
ReBLOOM™ Azaleas are moderate growers, reaching maturity in 10 to 12 years. They will tolerate some sun, but thrive in partial shade. They perform best in moist, fertile, highly organic and well-drained soil that is slightly acidic.
CORAL AMAZEMENT™ ReBLOOM AZALEA
Rhododendron azalea x
PP24495 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Coral Amazement™ ReBloom Azalea online. This evergreen azalea is disease resistant and a reblooming azalea that features large multi petaled coral flowers. They will bloom in spring then again in summer and continue blooming until a hard frost. No matter how hot summer temperatures get it won't stop this azalea from producing loads of late summer and fall flowers.
Common Name: Rhododendron / Azalea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(479 units available now - G)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(639 units available now - G)
Add to Cart