Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
HOT PAPAYA CONEFLOWER
Echinacea x 'Hot Papaya'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 24-36 Inches · Mature Spread: 18-24 Inches
Buy Hot Papaya Coneflower online. Hot Papaya Coneflower is a unique plant as it is the first ever Coneflower that opens to a double red then fades to brilliant orange. The center of each bloom can be so bright it appears to be almost golden in color. It is very fragrant and makes excellent cut flowers that last for days.
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Coneflower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
HOT PAPAYA CONEFLOWER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
1 review(s) for HOT PAPAYA CONEFLOWER
HOT PAPAYA CONEFLOWER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Echinacea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.