Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BIG KAHUNA CONEFLOWER
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 20-24 Inches · Mature Spread: 18-24 Inches
Buy Big Kahuna Coneflower online. Big, informal, honey-mango colored flowers in huge numbers sit above the foliage of this must have Echinacea. The sweet scent of the flowers goes right along with its Hawaiian name. 'Big Kahuna' will be the "boss" of your garden border. Sturdy, upright habit, strong stems and unique color adds up to a tropical treat.
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Coneflower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BIG KAHUNA CONEFLOWER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BIG KAHUNA CONEFLOWER
BIG KAHUNA CONEFLOWER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Echinacea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.