Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
COLORAMA™ SCARLET CRAPEMYRTLE
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
COLORAMA™ SCARLET CRAPEMYRTLE Hardiness Zone: 6-9
Buy Colorama™ Scarlet Crapemyrtle online. This addition to the Garden Debut Plant Collections showcases colorful masses of scarlet-red flowers that come to life on gorgeous deep green foliage from summer through fall. Vigorous, self-branching habit, reaching 15 to 20 feet tall and 8 to 12 feet wide. Excellent as a landscape specimen.
Mature Height: 15-20 Feet · Mature Spread: 10-12 Feet
Purchase COLORAMA™ SCARLET CRAPEMYRTLE Online:
7 gallon Potted
(57 units available now - G) - Standard Package
List Price $225.00 In Stock
Family: Lythraceae · Common Name: Crapemyrtle
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
COLORAMA™ SCARLET CRAPEMYRTLE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for COLORAMA™ SCARLET CRAPEMYRTLE
COLORAMA™ SCARLET CRAPEMYRTLE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Lagerstroemia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.