- Proven Winners
- Oklahoma Proven
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Wet Areas
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Aronia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
LOW SCAPE® HEDGER CHOKEBERRY
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited, CBRAF
Buy Low Scape™ Hedger Chokeberry online. Low Scape™ Hedger Chokeberry is a super versatile native flowering shrub. Reaching just 3-5' tall, it's a dense column of glossy green foliage that's perfect for low hedges or screening. Spring finds the plant covered in hundreds of white flowers, and come fall, the foliage lights up in bright reds and oranges. Low Scape™ Hedger grows well just about anywhere: in full sun or part shade, wet or dry soils, in hot climates or cold ones. Non-suckering; Can be pruned into a formal hedge or left to grow naturally.
Common Name: Chokeberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(27 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(10 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart