Image used with permission from Bailey Nurseries
- Oklahoma Proven
- First Editions
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Ornamental/Medium Growing
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Cut Flowers
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Vitex is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
GALACTIC PINK® CHASTE TREE
PP30852 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy GALACTIC PINK® Chaste Tree online. GALACTIC PINK® has flowers that are a beautiful shade of pink and intermediate in size. The fragrant flowers, born in long panicles, bloom from June to October and attract pollinators by the dozens. The dark green foliage is clean and the branching is dense and full. Maturing at a slightly smaller size than Delta Blues™. Like all Vitex, it prefers well drained soils, is salt tolerant, and deer resistant.
Common Name: Chaste Tree
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(17 units available now - S)
Add to Cart