Image property of and used with permission from Walters Gardens
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Erosion Control
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Iberis is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Snowsation Candytuft online. Large white flowers and excellent branching with compact mounding growth habit. Flowers mid to late spring. A great plant for perennial gardens. Can be used as edging, groundcover, or for crevices in walls or walkways due to drought tolerance.
Common Name: Candytuft
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(3 units available now - S)
(25 units for review on 4/15/21)
Add to Cart