Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
Houttuynia cordata 'Chameleon'
Buy Chameleon Plant online. Chameleon Plant is an extremely versatile plant, growing in shade to sun, and in dry to wet soil conditions. When planted in full sun, it has highly variegated foliage that is painted with yellow, green, bronze, and red; in the shade, the leaves will turn mostly white. It has white flowers, and can be late to break dormancy. It is also known to be highly aggressive.
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 6-10 Inches · Mature Spread: 15-18 Inches
Purchase CHAMELEON PLANT Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Family: Saururaceae · Common Name: Chameleon Plant
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
CHAMELEON PLANT Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for CHAMELEON PLANT
CHAMELEON PLANT Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Houttuynia is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.