Image property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Winter Flowering
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Understory Planting
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Camellias are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. to give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
WINTER'S STAR CAMELLIA
Buy Winter's Star Camellia online. Features pink single blooms appearing in the fall against dark evergreen foliage. This vigorous, compact upright grower reaches 5 to 10 feet tall and 4 to 8 feet wide. Makes a great foundation plant.
Common Name: Camellia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.