Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
WINTER'S STAR CAMELLIA
Camellia x 'Winter's Star'
WINTER'S STAR CAMELLIA Hardiness Zone: 6-10
Buy Winter's Star Camellia online. Features pink single blooms appearing in the fall against dark evergreen foliage. This vigorous, compact upright grower reaches 5 to 10 feet tall and 4 to 8 feet wide. Makes a great foundation plant.
Mature Height: 5-10 Feet · Mature Spread: 4-8 Feet
Purchase WINTER'S STAR CAMELLIA Online:
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(0 units available now) - Standard Package Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $80.00
Family: Theaceae · Common Name: Camellia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
WINTER'S STAR CAMELLIA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for WINTER'S STAR CAMELLIA
WINTER'S STAR CAMELLIA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Camellias are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. to give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.