Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
GAY BUTTERFLIES BUTTERFLY MILKWEED
Asclepias tuberosa 'Gay Butterflies'
Buy 'Gay Butterflies' online. Gay Butterflies produce a long blooming mix of colors including orange, red and yellow. Grows well in dry and warm conditions.
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 24-28 Inches · Mature Spread: 24-28 Inches
Purchase GAY BUTTERFLIES BUTTERFLY MILKWEED Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Family: Apocynaceae · Common Name: Butterfly Milkweed
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
GAY BUTTERFLIES BUTTERFLY MILKWEED Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
1 review(s) for GAY BUTTERFLIES BUTTERFLY MILKWEED
GAY BUTTERFLIES BUTTERFLY MILKWEED Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Asclepias is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.