Image propertty of and used with permission from Walter's Gardens
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Rain Garden
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is slightly difficult to grow and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
HUMDINGER® MAGENTA MUNCHKIN BUTTERFLY BUSH
PP28177 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Humdinger® Magenta Munchkin Butterfly Bush online. You'll find this munchkin welcome in your sunny landscape because of its shorter stature and earlier blooming. 7-8" fuchsia red flowers have lighter centers on each individual flowers that look like eyes from afar. This floriferous variety will produce tons of flower panicles when in bloom. The low, rounded, ball-shaped habit has medium green foliage.
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(31 units available now - S)
Add to Cart