Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Border Plant
- Rain Garden
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Wildlife Habitat
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
BUZZ™ MAGENTA BUTTERFLY BUSH
Buy Buzz™ Magenta Butterfly Bush online. Buzz™ Magenta Butterfly Bush is a smaller, more manageable Buddleia that features stunning magenta flower spikes. Its fragrant blooms abound from summer through fall. Plants stay 3?5 feet tall and the compact form responds well to shaping.
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(20 units available now - S)
Add to Cart