Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BUZZ™ HOT RASPBERRY BUTTERFLY BUSH
Buddleia davidii 'Hot Raspberry'
Buy Buzz™ Hot Raspberry Butterfly Bush online. Buzz™ Hot Raspberry Butterfly Bush is a smaller, more manageable Buddleia that features vibrant raspberry-pink flower spikes. Its fragrant blooms abound from summer through fall. Plants stay 3?5 feet tall and the compact form responds well to shaping.
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 3-5 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-5 Feet
Purchase BUZZ™ HOT RASPBERRY BUTTERFLY BUSH Online:
Jumbo gallon Potted
(9 units available now - S) -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
3 gallon Potted
(1 units available now - S) -
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Family: Scropholariaceae · Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BUZZ™ HOT RASPBERRY BUTTERFLY BUSH Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BUZZ™ HOT RASPBERRY BUTTERFLY BUSH
BUZZ™ HOT RASPBERRY BUTTERFLY BUSH Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Buddleia is slightly difficult to grow and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.