Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Fall Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rain Garden
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Attracts masses of butterflies!
ATTRACTION BUTTERFLY BUSH
Buy Attraction Butterfly Bush online. Is said to be one of the reddest buddleia's available. Reddish-purple flower spikes start out a deep purple, turning reddish purple as blooms mature. This hardy deciduous, summer flowering shrub bears masses of spectacular flower spikes until fall.
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(2 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart