Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Spring Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Fall Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Cut Flowers
- Rain Garden
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
FUNKY FUCHSIA BUTTERFLY BUSH
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Funky Fuchsia™ Butterfly Bush online. 'Funky Fuchsia™' has a rounded to upright growth habit. Dark green foliage is accented by vibrant reddish-pink panicles are very upright and quite fragrant. Flowers persist into fall after deadheading providing butterflies with a long lasting buffet.
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(36 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(9 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart