Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Proven Winners Perennials
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Brunnera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
QUEEN OF HEARTS BRUNNERA
'Queen of Hearts'
PPAF CPBRAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Queen of Hearts Brunnera online. This stunning foliage perennial will be the queen of the shade (and your heart). Compared to its companion plant 'Jack of Diamonds', 'Queen of Hearts' has more heart-shaped leaves and more pronounced silver overlay with narrower bands of dark green veining. From mid to late spring, baby blue, forget-me-not type blossoms are held in clusters above the foliage.
Common Name: Brunnera / Bugloss
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(48 units available now - S)
PREORDER EXPECTED READY MAY
Add to Cart