Photo courtesy of Spring Meadow
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Border Plant
- Rock Gardens
- Sound Barrier
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buxus is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
GREEN BEAUTY BOXWOOD
Buy Green Beauty Boxwood online. Green Beauty Boxwood has is an excellent choice that has durable dark green foliage which will be tinged with bronze in the cold winter months. It has superior heat and drought tolerance and good resistance to boxwood blight make it a choice cultivar.
Common Name: Boxwood
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(9 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(3 units available now - S)
Add to Cart