Image Courtesy of Bailey's Nursery
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Blueberries flower and fruit best in full sun, although they will tolerate partial shade. Remove flowers the first year to allow more of the plants energy to go to root development. Soil PH must be between 4 and 5.5 and contain a lot of organic matter (compost,peat moss, composted leaves) evenly moist but not soggy. Mulch yearly 2-3 inches deep. Few pests or diseases make blueberries easy and fun to grow. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Blueberries are rich in Vitamin C, manganese and are high in antioxidants.
Best production when planted with another variety.
Plant early,mid and late season varieties for several months of production.
PINK LEMONADE BLUEBERRY
Buy Pink Lemonade Blueberry online. Offers four seasons of color. The pinkish-white showy flowers are bell-shaped in spring. The fruit are pale greenish at first, then dappled pink, and finally turning to deep pink on ripening. Leaves are glossy green and lanceolate. Leaf surface texture is smooth, very similar to that of Vaccinium ashei. In fall, leaves turn golden yellow then bright orange. Wintertime twigs are dusky reddish-brown. Wintertime fruit encourages song birds and other wildlife in the garden.
Common Name: Blueberry
Vaccinium species Cannot be shipped into OR, MI, OR WA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(5.098 gallons / 19.3 liters)
(8 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart