- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Blueberries flower and fruit best in full sun, although they will tolerate partial shade. Remove flowers the first year to allow more of the plants energy to go to root development. Soil PH must be between 4 and 5.5 and contain a lot of organic matter. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
BLUEBERRY GLAZE™ BLUEBERRY
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Blueberry Glaze™ Blueberry online. Blueberry Glaze™ plants are unlike any other blueberries. With their small stature and incredibly glossy, dark green leaves, Blueberry Glaze™ plants are reminiscent of a boxwood and can easily be sheared as such. The white with pink spring flowers beautifully contrast the deep foliage color. Small, little dark (almost black) berries present in little bundles mid-summer. The small berries have intense flavor much like the flavor of wild blueberries. With their deep flesh color, these berries pack a healthful punch with their antioxidant-rich qualities.
Common Name: Blueberry
Vaccinium species Cannot be shipped into OR, MI, OR WA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)
Root Pouch 5 gallon
(4.22 gallons / 16 liters)
(3 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart