Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BLOOM-A-THON® HOT PINK REBLOOMING AZALEA
PP27900 Plant propagation prohibited
BLOOM-A-THON® HOT PINK REBLOOMING AZALEA Hardiness Zone: 7-9
Buy Bloom-A-Thon® Hot Pink Azalea online. The newest member of the Bloom-A-Thon® series of reblooming azaleas offers bright carmine-pink flowers with freckled throats. Many flowers form a frill of extra petals in the center for a semi-double look. Mounded habit and a very landscape-friendly 3.5-4.5' height. Developed by Bob Head in Seneca, South Carolina.
Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Feet
Purchase BLOOM-A-THON® HOT PINK REBLOOMING AZALEA Online:
Jumbo gallon Potted
(23 units available now - S) - Standard Package
List Price $40.00 In Stock
3 gallon Potted
(830 units available now - G) - Standard Package
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Family: Ericaceae · Common Name: Rhododendron / Azalea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BLOOM-A-THON® HOT PINK REBLOOMING AZALEA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BLOOM-A-THON® HOT PINK REBLOOMING AZALEA
BLOOM-A-THON® HOT PINK REBLOOMING AZALEA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Azaleas are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Prefers slightly acidic well drained soils. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.