Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Proven Winners
- Bloom-a-Thon Azalea
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Fall Flowering
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Very easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
BLOOM-A-THON® HOT PINK REBLOOMING AZALEA
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited,CPBRAF
Buy Bloom-A-Thon® Hot Pink Azalea online. The newest member of the Bloom-A-Thon® series of reblooming azaleas offers bright carmine-pink flowers with freckled throats. Many flowers form a frill of extra petals in the center for a semi-double look. Mounded habit and a very landscape-friendly 3.5-4.5' height. Developed by Bob Head in Seneca, South Carolina.
Common Name: Rhododendron / Azalea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(4 units available now - S)
(16 units arriving on 7/1/18)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)