Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SUNSET SNAPPY BLANKET FLOWER
Gaillardia x grandiflora
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 13-15 Inches · Mature Spread: 13-15 Inches
Buy Sunset Popsy Blanket Flower online. Sunset Popsy Blanket Flower is a dwarf and compact plant that is loaded with purple-pink flowers ending in creamy-yellow tips. Its full flowers are laced with a double row of petals. Long bloom time and very colorfast.
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Blanket Flower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SUNSET SNAPPY BLANKET FLOWER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for SUNSET SNAPPY BLANKET FLOWER
SUNSET SNAPPY BLANKET FLOWER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Gaillardia is somewhat easy to grow and adapts to most conditions; however, avoid soils that are heavy in clay and moisture. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.