Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
ARIZONA APRICOT BLANKET FLOWER
Gaillardia grandiflora 'Arizona Apricot'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Eco gallon Potted
(7 units - SR) Available Now - Details -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 3-10 · Mature Height: 8-10 Inches · Mature Spread: 10-12 Inches
Buy Arizona Apricot Blanket Flower online. Arizona Apricot has large, apricot blooms tipped with a ring of golden yellow and can reach 3inches. Blooms are supported on long stems above the compact foliage and last from early summer into fall. Very drought tolerant and it prefers sunny and hot sites.
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Blanket Flower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
ARIZONA APRICOT BLANKET FLOWER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for ARIZONA APRICOT BLANKET FLOWER
ARIZONA APRICOT BLANKET FLOWER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Gaillardia is somewhat easy to grow and adapts to most conditions; however, avoid soils that are heavy in clay and moisture. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About ARIZONA APRICOT BLANKET FLOWER
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****