Image property of and used with permission from Walter's Gardens
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Rock Gardens
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Monarda is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
SUGAR BUZZ® PINK FROSTING BEEBALM
PP29548 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Sugar Buzz® Pink Frosting Beebalm online. In midsummer, 'Pink Frosting' forms a solid dome of vibrant magenta, 2-2½" flowers on strong, well-branched stems. The dark green foliage forms an upright clump that will fill out containers nicely but won't run all over the garden. It displays above average resistance to powdery mildew.
Common Name: Beebalm
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
(1 units for review on 3/1/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.