Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
FURMAN'S RED AUTUMN SAGE
Salvia greggii 'Furman's Red'
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Hardiness Zone: 6-10 · Mature Height: 18-24 Inches · Mature Spread: 15-18 Inches
Buy Furman's Red Autumn Sage online. Crimson red flowers are produced in repeated flushes from late spring until fall. This hardy selection of a southwestern, ever blooming sage prefers full sun to part shade. Autumn Sage is extremely heat and drought tolerant perennial
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Sage
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
FURMAN'S RED AUTUMN SAGE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for FURMAN'S RED AUTUMN SAGE
FURMAN'S RED AUTUMN SAGE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Salvia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About FURMAN'S RED AUTUMN SAGE
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.