Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
AMBER MOON ASTILBE
PP26028 Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(15 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 34-38 Inches · Mature Spread: 22-28 Inches
Buy Amber Moon Astilbe online. Foliage emerges bright chartreuse yellow in spring with a tinge of red in the newest leaves. Adds bright color to shady garden areas. Very tall, strong , blush red stems hold rosy pink flowers in summer. Good heat tolerance and robust habit like Chinese Astilbe. Best grown in partial to full shade because of light-colored foliage.
Family: Saxifragaceae · Common Name: Astilbe / False Spiraea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
AMBER MOON ASTILBE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for AMBER MOON ASTILBE
AMBER MOON ASTILBE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Astilbe is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.