Image property of and used with permission from Proven Winners
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Althea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Overwinter indoors or in a greenhouse. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
PARAPLU PINK INK® ALTHEA
PP32761 Plant propagation prohibited
AKA: Paraplu Pink Ink® Rose of Sharon
Buy Paraplu Pink Ink® Althea online. Each pure white, satellite dish-like bloom is painted, tie-dye style, with red and pink from the inside to the edges. Abundant flower set, coupled with the bright green leaves, creates an incredible effect in the landscape.
Common Name: Althea / Rose of Sharon / Hardy Hibiscus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(0 units available now)
(16 units for review on 4/1/22)
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(0 units available now)
(2 units for review on 9/24/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.