Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Red/Brilliant Red
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Viburnum is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Viburnums produce the most berries when a pollinator is planted in close proximity. The pollinator should be of the same species example(dentatum) but of a different variety. Bloom times should also match for best berry set.
Click the previous and next plant button at the top of this page to see plants of this species.
ALL THAT GLOWS® ARROWWOOD VIBURNUM
Viburnum dentatum var. deamii
PP25897 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy All That Glows® Arrowwood Viburnum online. The high gloss shine of this compact viburnum will really catch your eye. About half the size of a typical V. brachteatum, this variety has an attractive dense habit and very glossy foliage. The fruit size and set is quite large, especially for such a small plant. It's a great choice for residential landscapes. Plant near All That Glitters® for the best production of blue fruit in late summer and fall.
Common Name: Viburnum
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(15 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(3 units available now - S)
(10 units for review on 4/1/20)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart