Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
Leaf Color Winter*
- Purple/Dark Purple
- Dark Green
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Birds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Tolerates Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Cut Flowers
- Wildlife Habitat
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Abelia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Abelia can be evergreen in warmer climates.
ETERNAL SUNSHINE™ ABELIA
Abelia x grandiflora
Buy Eternal Sunshine™ Abelia online. Eternal Sunshine™ Abelia blooms earlier than other varieties, showcasing abundant light pink flowers that cover the entire plant. The new growth is bronze and matures to a very nice green. Its foliage is less susceptible to sun scorch and fading as other cultivars.
Family: Caprifoliaceae (Linnaeaceae)
Common Name: Abelia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(22 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.06 gallons / 11.6 liters)
(5 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart