- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Fall Flowering
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Prefers Full Shade in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Cut Flowers
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Plectranthus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions.
Nothing to display.
VELVET ELVIS PLECTRANTHUS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
'Velvet Elvis' is bold and showy with large inflorescences of large lavender blue flowers with very dark green leaves over a compact habit. It is a fast growing shrubby perennial. Use is mass plantings or containers outside in summer.
Common Name: Plectranthus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
**FROST SENSITIVE PLANT - ARRIVE HEALTHY GUARANTEE ONLY**