- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States
- Prefers Dappled Shade in Northern States
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Privacy/Hedge/Living Fence
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Cephalotaxus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
DRUPACEA PLUM YEW
Cephalotaxus harringtonia var
Buy Drupacea Plum Yew online. Is a small tree with dark, charcoal colored, exfoliating bark. Dark green foliage is narrow and pointed. May grow to 8 feet tall with a width of 5-10 feet. Female plants have small, plum-like fruits
Common Name: Plum Yew
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)