Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Low Water Use
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Rain Garden
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Achillea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Makes excellent dried or cut flower arrangements.
PRETTY BELINDA YARROW
Buy Pretty Belinda Yarrow online. Pretty Belinda is a compact, upright growing Yarrow with lacy, deep green foliage. In early to mid-summer deep pink flowers sit atop the foliage in flat-topped clusters. Grows to 18-24 inches tall and wide.
Common Name: Yarrow
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
(1 units for review on 3/1/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Two inch Plug
(.25 qrt / .23 liters)
(0 units available now)
(4 units for review on 11/1/20)