Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
FIREFLY AMETHYST YARROW
PPAF CPBRAF Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(43 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 3-8 · Mature Height: 18-22 Inches · Mature Spread: 32-36 Inches
Buy Firefly Amethyst Yarrow online. 'Firefly Amethyst' is part of the Firefly Collection contained in the Proven Winners® brand of perennials. This collection features medium growing plants that have very sturdy stems and long lasting colorful flowers. 'Amethyst' showcases beautiful bright lavender flowers that fade to light pink, as well as fuller and broader foliage than other A. millefolium cultivars. It is excellent when used in the middle of bed in any full sun garden!
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Yarrow
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
FIREFLY AMETHYST YARROW Plant Characteristics
|•||Proven Winners Perennials|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for FIREFLY AMETHYST YARROW
FIREFLY AMETHYST YARROW Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Achillea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About FIREFLY AMETHYST YARROW
Makes excellent dried or cut flower arrangements.