- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Compact Growing
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Low Water Use
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Fall Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Artemesia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Prefers raised beds and well drained soils. Avoid boggy locations
SILVER MOUND WORMWOOD
Buy Silver mound Wormwood online. A more compact and fuller selection of the old-fashioned Silvermound. On of the best silvery-gray foliage plants that can be used everywhere in the garden as a fantastic companion plant.
Common Name: Wormwood
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(-7 units available now)
(32 units for review on 7/1/20)
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.0 gallons / 3.8 liters)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Root Pouch®.