- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Dwarf/Small Growing
- Compact Growing
Leaf Color Fall*
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Orange/Brilliant Orange
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Ilex is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
LITTLE GOBLIN® ORANGE WINTERBERRY HOLLY
PP28938 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Little Goblin® Orange Winterberry Holly online. Little Goblin® Orange Winterberry Holly lights up the darkest season with dozens of extra-large, bright orange berries. Smaller habit makes it much more landscape-friendly than other Winterberry hollies - Little Goblin® Orange is just 3-4' tall and wide. In order to get fruit, you will need to plant Little Goblin® Guy Winterberry holly as a pollinator - one Little Goblin® Guy will pollinate 5-7 Little Goblin® Orange and/or Little Goblin® Red plants. Plant the male within 50' of the female varieties to ensure a heavy berry set.
Common Name: Holly / Winterberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(16 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(1 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(3.17 gallons / 12 liters)
(0 units available now)
(5 units for review on 4/15/21)
Grown in Root Pouch®.