Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
NEWPORT DOUBLEFILE VIBURNUM
Viburnum plicatum 'Newzam'
Buy Newport™ Viburnum online. Abundant, Snowball like flowers that are white and loosely formed, appear in late spring and are interspersed among the foliage. This is a very elegant selection with dark green leaves that are smaller than the species. Foliage turns burgundy in the fall.
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 4-6 Feet
Purchase NEWPORT DOUBLEFILE VIBURNUM Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $40.00
3 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $80.00
Family: Adoxaceae · Common Name: Viburnum
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
NEWPORT DOUBLEFILE VIBURNUM Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
1 review(s) for NEWPORT DOUBLEFILE VIBURNUM
NEWPORT DOUBLEFILE VIBURNUM Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Viburnum is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About NEWPORT DOUBLEFILE VIBURNUM
Viburnums produce the most berries when a pollinator is planted in close proximity. The pollinator should be of the same species example(dentatum) but of a different variety. Bloom times should also match for best berry set. Click the previous and next plant button at the top of this page to see plants of this species.