Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - High Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
Leaf Color Fall*
- Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hardy Hibiscus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Remove dead canes in early spring to avoid root rot during the winter. One of the last plants to break dormancy in spring, and can stay dormant into early summer. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Tropical Hibiscus is best grow in large containers as deck accent plants.
ORANGE SEDUCTION TROPICAL HIBISCUS
Buy Orange Seduction Tropical Hibiscus online. A showy burnt orange flower with a pink eye blooms spring through fall against dark green foliage. Has a densely-branched, compact growth habit and reaches 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide. Excellent in containers or as a colorful specimen.
Common Name: Althea / Rose of Sharon / Hardy Hibiscus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)
**FROST SENSITIVE PLANT - ARRIVE HEALTHY GUARANTEE ONLY**