Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
AUTUMN GLOW TOAD LILY
Tricyrtis formosana 'Autumn Glow'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Eco gallon Potted
0 - Available Now - Details -
List Price $25.00 per plant
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 24-26 Inches · Mature Spread: 24-36 Inches
Buy Autumn Glow Toad Lily online. Autumn Glow Toad Lily features a high degree of variegation that sets it apart from other cultivars. Per Tony Avent, it boasts the widest yellow leaf margins of any variegated Tricyrtis he's grown. In mid to late summer to early fall, this beautiful plant produces orchid-like, reddish purple to blue violet speckled blossoms.
Family: Liliaceae · Common Name: Toad Lily
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
AUTUMN GLOW TOAD LILY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for AUTUMN GLOW TOAD LILY
AUTUMN GLOW TOAD LILY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Tricyrtis is very easy to grow and adapts well to most soil conditions. Fertilize once a year with a slow release fertilizer.