Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PINK SAPPHIRE TICKSEED
PP24288 Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units) Available Now - Details -
List Price $25.00
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 6-10 · Mature Height: 14-16 Inches · Mature Spread: 15-16 Inches
Buy Pink Sapphire Tickseed online. Pink Sapphire Tickseed features large purple pink flowers with white eyes that cover the plant all summer without the need for deadheading. This vigorous, upright, low growing cultivar is tolerant of humidity and drought once established. Grows to 14 to 16 inches tall and 16 inches wide.
Family: Asteraceae · Common Name: Tickseed
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PINK SAPPHIRE TICKSEED Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for PINK SAPPHIRE TICKSEED
PINK SAPPHIRE TICKSEED Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Coreopsis is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About PINK SAPPHIRE TICKSEED
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.