Image Courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Compact Growing
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Veronica is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
WHITEWATER PROSTRATE SPEEDWELL
PP22783 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Whitewater Prostrate Speedwell online. An attractive and durable groundcover, matures at 4 to 6 inches high with a 12 to 18 inch spread. Glistening white flowers give way to attractive glossy dark green leaves on a dense groundcover plant. The leaves turn a dark burgundy in autumn and winter.
Common Name: Speedwell
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
(0.62qrt / .59 liters)
(0 units available now)