Image property of and used with permission from Walter's Gardens
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Fall Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Under Power Lines
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Veronica is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
MAGIC SHOW® PURPLE ILLUSION SPEEDWELL
PP313101 CPBRAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Magic Show® Purple Illusion Speedwell online. 'Purple Illusion' matches the habit and flower size of 'Enchanted Indigo', but with thick, rosy purple flowers. Dark green leaves form a thick foliar canopy, so the plant has substance even after it has finished blooming.
Common Name: Speedwell
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)
PREORDER EXPECTED READY MAY