Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Salt Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Spring Flowering
- Fall Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Cut Flowers
- Under Power Lines
- Border Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Veronica is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
GOODNESS GROWS SPEEDWELL
Buy Goodness Grows Veronica online. One of the longest blooming speedwells, Goodness Grows touts 6-inch long deep blue flower spikes early summer into fall. Deadhead to ensure a long bloom period. It has a compact, bushy, and erect habit, maturing at 10-12 inches tall and 15-24 inches wide. Hummingbirds and butterflies adore this heat and drought-tolerant perennial!
Common Name: Speedwell
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(222 units available now - G)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Add to Cart
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(23 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart