Photo courtesy Missouri Botanical Garden
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
- Salt Tolerant
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Spring Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Southern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Northern States
- Tolerates Full Sun in Southern States
- Tolerates Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Cerastium is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
YO YO SNOW IN SUMMER
Buy Yo Yo Snow in Summeronline. This low maintenance plant is covered with a multitude of white blooms in summer and is known for it's silvery gray foliage. It is more compact and slower spreading others in the species.
Common Name: Snow in Summer
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(28 units available now - S)
Arrival Only Guarantee
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart