Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm, Inc.
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Low Resistance
- Root Rot - Moderate Resistance
- Dark Yellow/Gold
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Spring Planting
- Summer Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
- Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Salt Tolerant
- Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Summer Flowering
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Understory Planting
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Wildlife Habitat
- Mass Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Leucanthemum is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
A great cut flower for arrangements.
BECKY SHASTA DAISY
Leucanthemum x superbum
Buy Becky Shasta Daisy online. Robust grower and heavy bloomer with huge 4" clean white single flowers on tall sturdy non flopping stems. Heat tolerant.2003 PERENNIAL PLANT OF THE YEAR
Common Name: Shasta Daisy
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(53 units available now - SR)
Add to Cart