Photo courtesy of Walters Gardens, Inc.
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - High Resistance
- Compact Growing
- Prostrate Growing/Groundcover
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Bees
- Deer Resistant
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Drought Tolerant
- Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)
- Low Water Use
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Xeriscape Suitable
Season of Interest*
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Early Spring
- Fall Flowering
- Summer Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Mass Planting
- Wildlife Habitat
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Sedum is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Nothing to display.
LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE SEDUM
'Little Miss Sunshine'
PP30039 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Little Miss Sunshine Sedum online. Little Miss Sunshine is a very low maintenance perennial that will be the star of your late summer garden. Dark green, glossy foliage creates the perfect canvas to showcase the bright, cheery yellow flowers that start blooming early to midsummer. A compact grower reaching 6 inches tall with a wide spread, makes Little Miss Sunshine perfect for use as groundcover or in a rock garden.
Common Name: Sedum
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
(0.62qrt / .59 liters)
(46 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)