Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SISTER REDHEAD® SCOTCH BROOM
PP30214 Plant propagation prohibited
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(14 units - S) Available Now - Details -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
3 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) - Details -
List Price $80.00
Hardiness Zone: 5-8 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-5 Feet
Buy Sister Redhead® Scotch Broom online. Sister Redhead® is a bold choice for spring color as it is festooned with bright red flowers with the barest touch of yellow on the tips. Fine textured foliage contributes interest the rest of the season. Like other Cytisus, this sun-loving, drought tolerant plant is highly deer resistant.
Family: Fabaceae · Common Name: Broom
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SISTER REDHEAD® SCOTCH BROOM Plant Characteristics
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for SISTER REDHEAD® SCOTCH BROOM
SISTER REDHEAD® SCOTCH BROOM Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Cytisus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.