Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
CHRISTMAS SWEET BOX
Jumbo gallon Potted
(11 units available now - S) -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 6-10 · Mature Height: 2-3 Feet · Mature Spread: 2-3 Feet
Buy Christmas Sweet Box online. Christmas Sweet Box gets its name due to the highly fragrant flowers that appear in late December to early January. It is a beautiful evergreen shrub for shady locations, and its dark green foliage will add texture to the landscape throughout winter. After flowering, these shrubs produce reddish-black berries.
Family: Buxaceae · Common Name: Sweet Box
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
CHRISTMAS SWEET BOX Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for CHRISTMAS SWEET BOX
CHRISTMAS SWEET BOX Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Sarcococca is very easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.