Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
COLOR SPIRES® BACK TO THE FUCHSIA SALVIA
'Back to the Fuchsia'
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Color Spires® Back to the Fuchsia Salvia online. The darkest pink of the Color Spires® collection. Fuchsia flowers on charcoal stems. Prolific flowers over a dark green canopy. A cross between S. nemorosa and S. pratensis. Will rebloom if sheared back.
Hardiness Zone: 3-8 · Mature Height: 22-24 Inches · Mature Spread: 22-24 Inches
Purchase COLOR SPIRES® BACK TO THE FUCHSIA SALVIA Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(9 units available now - S)
(50 units for review on 5/1/22) - Pre-Order
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Sage
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
COLOR SPIRES® BACK TO THE FUCHSIA SALVIA Plant Characteristics
|•||Proven Winners Perennials|
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for COLOR SPIRES® BACK TO THE FUCHSIA SALVIA
COLOR SPIRES® BACK TO THE FUCHSIA SALVIA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Salvia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.