Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BLACK AND BLUE ANISE SALVIA
Salvia guaranitica 'Black and Blue'
Eco gallon Potted
(43 units available now - S) - Arrival Only Guarantee - **FROST SENSITIVE PLANT - ARRIVE HEALTHY GUARANTEE ONLY**
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 7-10 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Feet
Buy Black and Blue Anise Sage online. We have been told by our customers that this plant out performs all other wildlife attractors in their beds. Black and Blue Anise Sage features deep blue tubular flowers with almost black sepals. Blooms rise on dark stems above bright green foliage from midsummer to mid-autumn. This variety is stunning as a border or hedge. Plant it in well-drained soil.
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Sage
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BLACK AND BLUE ANISE SALVIA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Low Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
1 review(s) for BLACK AND BLUE ANISE SALVIA
BLACK AND BLUE ANISE SALVIA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Salvia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.