Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
LITTLE SPIRE RUSSIAN SAGE
PP11643 Plant propagation prohibited
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Eco gallon Potted
(694 units - SR) Available Now - Details -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 5-10 · Mature Height: 24-28 Inches · Mature Spread: 15-18 Inches
Buy Little Spire Russian Sage online. 'Little Spire' is a shorter version of Russian Sage that reaches only 2 feet tall. It has all the great attributes of its taller and better known cousin. Blue-green foliage with delicate blue, fragrant flowers. Extremely drought tolerant. Late summer blooming.
Family: Lamiaceae · Common Name: Russian Sage
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
LITTLE SPIRE RUSSIAN SAGE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for LITTLE SPIRE RUSSIAN SAGE
LITTLE SPIRE RUSSIAN SAGE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Perovskia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.